Five reasons why Ashraf Chaudhry’s Power of Social Media Seminar was effective
Ashraf Chaudhry’s Power of Social Media seminar held at Carlton Hotel Karachi in collaboration with Marketing Association of Pakistan (MAP) was an effective one. Here are the top five reasons why it was effective:
- Ashraf Chaudhry instead of lecturing about the theories of social media dove right into the stories about social media.
- Ashraf Chaudhry showcased himself as an example, how he has used the principles he’s teaching to become an influencer in the social media sphere.
- Ashraf Chaudhry gave examples of how social media has either helped to succeed or destroy a company. The example of the Maxwell Brothers vs the United Airlines was poignant.
- Ashraf Chaudhry used the examples of the companies his participants belonged to as examples of how social media can be used to increase the presence of a brand online.
- Ashraf Chaudhry used a guest speaker to provide a different perspective on social media than his, something which all top dog presenters use to good effect.
What do you think? Were you there at Ashraf Chaudhry’s Power of Social Media seminar? Can you think of any other reasons?